Why we need funds
The developers who propose the wind farms have deep pockets, unfortunately the community does not. To fight a successful campaign the organisation will need funds which will be used for
- Employment of professional advisers such as planning consultants, noise engineers and landscape engineers.
- Payment for publicity materials such as posters, brochures etc.
- Hire of hall for meetings.
And of course there will always be other costs we have not thought of! The committee’s calculations suggest that an initial sum in the region of £17,500 may be required and we are asking everyone to donate as much or as little as they can afford. It may be a cliché but “every little helps”.
How to donate
It’s easy to donate: you can do it in several different ways:
- Pay direct to our bank account – our preferred method (saves bank charges!)
(preferably let us know when you donate – see below for how to contact us)
Account name Save Straiton for Scotland
Account number 39836284
Sort code 09 01 28
- Send a cheque made payable to “Save Straiton for Scotland” to
Save Straiton for Scotland
c/o Bea Holden
18 Main Street
Straiton, South Ayrshire KA19 7NF
- By Standing Order download our form by clicking here.
- Place a cheque in the “drop box” outside The Buck, Main Street, Straiton.
- Donate online with Paypal: just click below!
Let us know if you are donating
If you are donating now, or plan to donate later please let us know that the money is coming by using the contact form below or by emailing email@example.com. It will also allow us to thank you.