Below is a list of the updated documents which RES have supplied in response to submissions by East Ayrshire Council, Save Straiton for Scotland, VisitStraiton and others.
- Chapter 7 Cumulative LVIA Update
- Chapter 7 (figures part 1) 28mb
- Chapter 7 (figures part 2) 127mb
- Chapter 12 Noise Limits Adjusted for Cumulative Effects
- Chapter 12 Predicted Noise Footprint
- Chapter 12 Figure 12.1 Cumulative Noise Footprint
- Chapter 13 Forestry Text
- Chapter 13 Technical Note Fig 1 Wind Farm Fell
- Chapter 13 Technical Note Fig 2 Alterations to Woodland
- Chapter 13 Technical Note Fig 3 Compensatory Planting
- Chapter 15 Traffic SEI Report
- Chapter 16 Socio-Economics Addendum
- Appendix 7.40 Residential Viewpoint 14 – Carskeoch
- Appendix 7.41 Residential Amenity Assessment Points
- Appendix 11.07 Revised Carbon Calculator Sheet 1
- Appendix 11.07 Revised Carbon Calculator Sheet 2 Payback and C02 Emissions
- Appendix 11.07 Revised Carbon Calculator Sheet 3 Wind Farm Emission Saving
- Additional Figures; Road to Loch Doon
- Additional Figures; Scottish Dark Sky Observatory Combined
Below is the planning submission for the proposed Keirs Hill windfarm. This planning application was submitted to the Energy Consents Department on the 29th November 2013. The final objection date was the 24th January 2014. Thank you to everyone who took the time to object to this proposal, it is believed over 3000 objections were received by the Energy Consents Department! To view the SSfS objection to Keirs Hill and supporting material please click here.
The high level summary is the ‘Volume 1 Non Technical Summary’. However, the real meat is in the ‘Volume 2 Main Report’ which is split out into chapters. You should be able to see from the headings and any appendices which bits are most relevant to your particular area of interest. Photomontages and Theoretical Zones of Visibility can be seen in the ‘Volume 4 Part 1 & 2′ links.